Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What materials do I need to paint on wood and glass?

I'd like to begin painting for local businesses in my area.


So far, I have a Tire shop who wants something on wood and a delicacy store who wants a painting on glass. I was wondering if anybody knows the type of paints or tools I would need for those two mediums.What materials do I need to paint on wood and glass?
When is about wood you can paint it with acrylic, you can pant with acrylic on everything, canvas, wood, wall......when is about glass it depends how you want it to look like. If you want colored areas to be transparent go with special paints for glass, and if you don't want painted area to be transparent than go with acrylics too. When about tools, buy few brushes of different size

No comments:

Post a Comment