Saturday, February 27, 2010

Trying to peel off paint on wood trim and paint it, other alternatives?

I've used a paint remover, but they're still paint underneath it. Is there another alternative that will look nice without me having to go to the very bottom of the bare wood (wherever that is) and stain it. Can I simply prime it and paint is a wood color? Please help!Trying to peel off paint on wood trim and paint it, other alternatives?
Use a primer or ';Kilz'; then just paint over it.Trying to peel off paint on wood trim and paint it, other alternatives?
I would sand it first to get all the paint off and make it nice and smooth.
I have seen a Eco friendly paint striper at do it yourself stores, ask the guy in the paint department. I hope this helps.
didn't u put primer on it???!!!put a coat of primer on it and paint over it
use paint stripper and then sand it
i'd use a handheld belt sander

No comments:

Post a Comment