Saturday, February 27, 2010

How do I get rid of primer paint on laminate wood floor?

I need help. I spilled prime paint on laminate wood floor yesterday and I don't know what I can use to get ride of the paint without damaging my laminate wood floor. I tried scrubbing with a rag but it didn't come off. Any advices would greatly appreciate. Thank you in advance.How do I get rid of primer paint on laminate wood floor?
It depends on what type of primer you used. If the primer was latex, then start with the least abrasive solvent such as D Natured alcohol. This is less likely to strip the stained floor than Oops. Use the Oops if the Alcohol doesn't work.If you do happen to remove some of the stain, you may can match it with some from Home Depot.How do I get rid of primer paint on laminate wood floor?
If the primer is latex, they make a product called Oops or something like that - it'll take off old latex paint, even from carpets - and you'll never know the mistake was there. You might need to use a sharp edge covered by a cotton rag if the primer got into any seams of the flooring.
  • freckles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment